Meet Agile Saturday Tallinn XVI speakers Eric Reppo and Vadym Davydov (Swedbank), with a talk “Benefits of SAFe implementation in Finance sector – Swedbank user story“
Topic: Benefits of SAFe implementation in Finance sector – Swedbank user story
About the talk:
The financial sector is extremely competitive as well as highly regulated.
Banks and others in the financial sector have to change their priorities and processes very quickly.
This story takes you on an agile journey of engraining a new culture in Swedbank, including harmonization of our way of working to allow us to be even more nimble and customer-centric by adopting SAFe.
We will SAFely take you through this journey and show you all the benefits we get from the perspective of Release Train Engineer (RTE) and Product Manager (PM) roles.
- I am a certified Product Manager (SAFe) at Swedbank. I have been working at Swedbank for 15+ years and have been involved with Baltic/Group level projects/programs since day one.
- I have worked in several countries and enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- I believe in creating positive feedback cycles with every program. Happy stakeholders lead to happy development teams, which then lead to motivated productive teams and finally to happier stakeholders.
- I am a Certified Release Train Engineer (SAFe) at Swedbank and a Certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM I, SAFe).
- I am extremely passionate about Agile and start-ups – validating hypotheses, working with uncertainties, building high-performance teams.
- I was one of the co-founders of an Agile community – AgileTalks in Kyiv – a Ukrainian AgileTalks community with a vision to support Scrum Masters and Product Owners in their journey of learning and implementing great practices and approaches.
- I am a decisive and committed individual who knows how to create an environment in which great ideas can happen!