“How to be an effective Agile change agent.”
You have experience in Agile methodologies, corporate change initiatives and want to take your Agile success to a new level. Either expand it further in IT or involve more of the business. Perhaps even make the whole organisation Agile. How should you go about it in a non-naive way? How can you find some contextually appropriate ways to move your organisation forward? Depending on the nature of your context and environment, different parts of the Agile methodology are appropriate (but not sufficient).
This talk will help you choose a contextually appropriate approach. We will look at complexity theory to understand how to look at systems and environments and to act in a contextually appropriate way to avoid running fools errands and to pick the battles that can be won with the right tools.
– Do-s and Don’t-s of organisational change
– “Agile wars”: One process to rule them all and in the darkness bind them.
– BizSecDevOps? – Achieving organisational change or “transformations”
– Scaling the “what” before understanding the “why”
– Unintended consequences – Making change stick.
– Leading the unleadable.
– No innovation with Best practice imitation.
BIO: I help organisations improve performance.
To secure your spot, go ahead and register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/agile-saturday-xiv-registration-44994750510