Make high-quality Agile knowledge affordable for local and international communities.
Agile Estonia is a non-profit organization. It does not represent any specific company or financial interest. None of us receive any salary from this organization. Also as our mission is to make high-quality Agile knowledge affordable for the community, we don’t charge the guests for participation. Ideally, that would remain like this further on. However, events that we organize require funds to ensure the comfort of our guests.
Our events are a great place where you can address very special audience. On average, we have around 300 participants, mostly from Estonia, and in addition, guests from Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden and other countries, plus a great lineup of international speakers.
Our participants’ job titles are:
- ‣ Agile Coaches
- ‣ Scrum Masters
- ‣ Software Engineers
- ‣ Product Managers, Product Owners and Business Analysts
- ‣ All the levels of managers:
- ‣ CEOs
- ‣ Departement Managers
- ‣ Engineering Managers
- ‣ Team Managers
- ‣ Project Managers
- ‣ HR specialists
We want to make sponsoring Agile Estonia simple and transparent and more importantly – available to everyone who is interested. All the funds received for sponsoring will be used only to organize social events. Annually the report will be published to show how the money was used. No one from Agile Estonia nor related companies will get paid.
By making the sponsoring open and transparent we also want to avoid too much advertising at the event. We are thankful that people participate in our events. We fully support networking and open discussions. Let’s keep it that way. We need financial involvement for some basic operations of the organization (e.g. hosting) and for the comfort of our guests (e.g. venue and coffee).
There are four levels of sponsoring. Each subsequent level includes everything what was on a level before it. Therefore, Silver level includes everything from the Bronze level and Gold level includes just everything.
Another way to sponsor an event is to participate in its organization. There should be a strong will to make the next event even better than the last one and lots of ideas how to get there. Organizers automatically become sponsors on Silver level.
The sponsorship is valid for one (following) event only.
Price: 1000 €‣
- ‣ Your logo on agile.ee web-site with a link
- ‣ Display of your logo during opening speech
- ‣ Right to distribute any kind of merchandise at the venue (e.g. pens, calendars, cups, etc.) for display and sharing on the registration table.
- ‣ 2 common posts with a list of all our sponsors in our social media (LinkedIn and Facebook) – the 1st before the event and the 2nd after
Price: 2000 €
- ‣ Everything in Bronze package
- ‣ You can put your 2x posters A1 size on the walls
- ‣ You can put your 1x Rollup Banner Stand (example 1 and example 2)
Price: 4000 €
- ‣ Everything in Silver package
- ‣ You can put your own booth at the venue, where you can make campaigns, lotteries, advertisings, draw prizes before final keynote (example 1, example 2, example 3)
- ‣ One guaranteed speaker slot
Price: 8000 €
- ‣ Everything in Gold package
- ‣ You can put up to 2x your Rollup Banner Stands on main-stage (example)
- ‣ Exclusive promotional post in our social media (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- ‣ One email sent by Agile Estonia with promotional information before or after the event
- ‣ Exclusive sponsorship level (only one Diamond sponsor per the conference)
We are open to discussing other options of partnership – custom packages.
Sponsorship consists of the four levels. The benefits are listed in the table below.
If you are interested or if you have any questions, please send your request here.
|Level||Logo at the site||Logo at the opening||Merchand||Poster A1||Social media common posts||Roll-up banner||Booth||Speaker||Rollup Banner on stage||Social media|